Join Our Team!
C2SMART Center is seeking undergraduate and graduate student interns to support center administrative tasks and participate in faculty-led research projects on transportation and smart cities using emerging technologies on an as-needed basis.
This position will give the candidate the opportunity to work with pre-eminent faculty conducting cutting-edge research in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) at the Tier 1 USDOT University Transportation Center based at NYU, with exposure to numerous cutting research projects on connected/autonomous vehicles, applied big data analytics, infrastructure resiliency, and more. Center projects involve the latest methods advances in Artificial Intelligence and Deep-Learning methods applied to transportation.
Description of responsibilities:
- Assist center staff, transportation faculty, postdocs, and students with research project tasks and technology deployments.
- Conduct literature reviews and search for new sources of information through city/state/federal technical reports, sources, and other links on new Intelligent Transportation Systems projects and technologies implemented in states/cities across the country.
- Data input, cleaning, and analysis of large transportation datasets.
- Design and disseminate research and center activity on the Center website and other media.
- Assist in hosting center programming, seminars, workshops, and other events.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
To learn more and apply, click the button below:
C2SMART Center is looking to add a content editor and graphic designer to work in support of the Center’s research projects, events, and communications. The position is responsible reviewing and editing written reports and papers; assisting in creating promotional and outreach materials, both digital and print; photo, graphic, and video production and editing; and assisting in developing and maintaining website content.
Description of responsibilities
Editing, Website, and Social Media:
- Copyediting reports, newsletters, and research papers.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing e-blasts and e-newsletters.
- Draft news updates, event announcements, and page copy for the C2SMART website.
- Draft and organize social media content to promote C2SMART blogs, videos and media coverage on Twitter, LinkedIn, and in Mailchimp.
- Design event/program fliers, graphics and other marketing material.
Photo, Video and Graphics:
- Edit and format photos and videos for social media and the website
- Create infographics, gifs, animations and graphics for social media and the website
- Digital asset management including logos, stationary, presentations, etc.