- This event has passed.
USDOT Artificial Intelligence Video Forum
February 24, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) will be offering a preview of the latest innovative research in artificial intelligence (AI) in transportation from University Transportation Centers (UTCs) across the country. The webinar will feature the research of 11 UTCs, each of which has produced a short video showcasing their USDOT-funded AI research and its potential impact on society. Videos will address issues of national importance such as distracted driving, pedestrian safety, traffic mitigation, and much more. The video presentation segment is approximately one hour, with Q&A afterwards.
Featured universities include:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Clemson University
- Louisiana State University
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Morgan State University
- New York University, University of Texas – El Paso, University of Washington, Rutgers University, and The City College of New York (consortium)
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- San Jose State University
- South Dakota State University
- The University of Tennessee and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Virginia Tech Transportation Institute